1. Intellectual Property
The copyright for all materials on this Website belongs to OMRON. Except to the extent permitted by copyright laws, you are prohibited from using any of this material (including, without limitation, duplicating, reproducing in whole or in part, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and adapting) without obtaining OMRON's prior consent. In addition, by allowing you to access copyrighted work on the Website, OMRON does not transfer any intellectual property rights including, without limitation, inventions contained in copyrighted work, patents and/or design rights, nor does it license any rights concerning these intellectual properties. This Website is provided "as is" and OMRON offers no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, regarding copyrighted contents on the Website. All information regarding products, services and technologies provided by OMRON through this Website are protected by copyright, intellectual property and other applicable laws of Japan. The trademark "OMRON" and any other product names, service names or logos of OMRON used, quoted and/or referenced on this Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of OMRON Corporation.
This page may not be properly displayed depending on the browser used. We recommend using the following browsers in order to view this site:
Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari (newest version of each)(note that the page may still not be properly displayed depending on the settings used).
Pages may not be properly displayed when using Internet Explorer on Mac OS. We recommend using the latest version of your current browser when visiting this website on Mac OS.
The OMRON website contains videos and pdf contents. We recommend installing the following plugins in order to fully experience all the available contents.
Internet Explorer is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Mac OS X is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Java Script is a trademark or registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
Adobe and the Adobe logo are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Microsoft and Windows Media are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
3. Prohibited Usage
You are prohibited from using this Website for any of the following activities:
- Any activity that does or has the potential to infringe upon the properties and/or legal rights (including privacy rights) of others.
- Any activity that defames, disgraces, slanders, libels and/or threatens others and/or OMRON.
- Any activity that does or has the potential to disturb public order
- Uploading programs and/or files that contain viruses and/or corrupted files that may damage the operation of other computers
- Making false statements and/or notifications, including registration of e-mail addresses belonging to other parties.
4. Proposals and Offers
You are requested to refrain from sending your/others' trade secrets to OMRON, in the form of inquiries made through this Website or otherwise. You are also requested to refrain from making business offers and/or proposals including, without limitation, suggestions, materials or ideas for new or improved products, unless such offers are invited on this Website. Regardless of the foregoing request, if your ideas are brought to our attention, they will be treated, unless otherwise specified, as though you are in agreement with the following terms:
- OMRON is under no obligation to handle the submitted idea as confidential information.
- OMRON is under no obligation to study, evaluate or adopt the submitted idea.
- Even if OMRON adopts an idea identical or similar in whole or in part to the submitted idea, OMRON is neither responsible nor liable for any compensation thereof.
Regarding the information on this Website, OMRON makes no representation and warranty with respect to:
- Accuracy, reliability, completeness and usefulness.
- Fitness for any particular purpose or functionality.
- Availability of information on a timely basis.
- Safety of contents and freedom from computer viruses.
- Liabilities for any damage or cause of any damage based on or resulting from change and/or removal of any information on this Website and/or suspension or discontinuation of this Website.
- Information and contents of any linked non-OMRON site that you access.
6. Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
Read and follow the following terms regarding links to this website. No prior contact or authorization is required for adding links, unless stated otherwise.
- OMRON will be in no way liable for any trouble or financial dispute resulting from the use of the links on this site.
- The information and URL contents on this site may change at any time without prior notice.
- Links may not contain the OMRON logo (unless specific permission was obtained from OMRON)
Links from the following sites are forbidden:
- Sites displaying contents that defames, disgraces, slanders, libels and/or threatens OMRON and its board or employees, or OMRON group companies and their board and employees.
- Sites displaying contents that deframes, disgraces, slanders, libels and/or threatens services or products of OMRON or OMRON group companies.
- Sites displaying or providing illegal information or information that may be illegal.
- Sites displaying indecent contents or that may otherwise be offensive to public order or morals.
- Sites incorporating parts of OMRON's websites in their framework, or otherwise not clearly identifying ownership of contents as belonging to OMRON.
- Make sure to follow OMRON's directives if receiving a notice of link removal due to failure to comply to the terms indicated above.
Links can be set to link to any page of this site. However, note that information displayed on this site and page addresses may change at any time without prior notice. We recommend linking to the top page for a more secure link.
1. Text Links
Include "OMRON Image Sensing Special Site +SENSING", "OMRON Corporation Image Sensing Site" or the page title in the name of the text link.
<a href="http://plus-sensing.omron.com/"> OMRON Image Sensing Special Site +SENSING</a>
2. Image Links
As a rule, all image links should link to the top page of this site (http://plus-sensing.omron.com/). Download and use the image below for image links. Furthermore, add the following in the HTML file.
<a href="http://plus-sensing.omron.com/" target="_blank"><img src="omron.jpg" alt="OMRON Image Sensing Special Site +SENSING" /></a>
- Use image links only as per the terms indicated above. Include "OMRON Image Sensing Special Site +SENSING", "OMRON Corporation Image Sensing Site" or the page title in alt or title, as for text links.
- Changing or altering the size or contents of the image, or changing the URL address linked in the iamge is strictly forbidden.
- The image link above is only to be used to link to OMRON Corporation sites and linking it to any other site is strictly forbidden.